- Call for Papers
Call for Papers
Please make on-line registration first and obtain a Registration ID to submit an abstract.
The following guideline will help you to complete your submission.
Paper Submission Deadline
Thank you for your submission.
January 20 (Mon.) – March 31 (Mon.)
Please contact Secretariat if you have any concerns and/ or inquiries.
- • Please submit your abstract by uploading a Microsoft Word document.
• Your Word document should only have the abstract body and references if applicable.
Affiliations and other details will be requested to fill in on the “Paper Submission” page itself.
- • The name of your Word document should include your Registration ID.
- • Your abstract body should be less than 300 words and should not include any visual data.
- • All submitted abstracts will be presented at Poster Presentation.
- • Abstracts must be submitted on-line only.
- • It will require affiliation details of all authors to submit the abstract.
Please click below button to submit abstract.
Please click below button to re-submit your abstract.